At Blue Mountain Community College, you can begin your educational journey and go just about anywhere from here. Whatever you need, wherever you go, BMCC is the place to start.|
* Transfer to a four-year university.
* Earn a four-year degree through our partnership arrangements.
* Get the professional skills for a new career.
* Enrich your life with a special interest class.
* Upgrade your occupational skills.
It’s all available at Blue Mountain Community College, where we’re committed to the success of our students. Wherever you want to go and whatever your educational needs, the beginning is here and now!
Agriculture, Allied Health, Anthropology, Apprenticeship, Art, Athletics, Computer Science, Cooperative Work Experience, Criminal Justice, Diesel Technology, Distance Education, Early Childhood Education, Economics, Education, English, Geography, Health, History, Human Resources, Human Services, Justice, Library, Marketing, Math, Mathematics, Music, Nursing, Political Science, Psychology, Science, Sociology, Speech, Technology, Theatre, Theatre Arts, Welding
Admissions & Records
2411 NW Carden Ave.
Phone: (541) 278-5759