It also promotes individual and collective research by the faculty and the scholars. The students of the University have the distinction of becoming active part of the HR of the corporate world.|
The University is committed to meet the augmented demand in the expansion of specialized courses form time to time, and is striving hard to provide appreciable scholastic activities to the increased number of students.
Since its establishment in 1976 several steps were taken for the overall development of the infrastructure facilities in order to cater to the requirements of both faculty, staff, students and research scholars. The vast area of 650 acres of land is being used effectively and efficiently for the developmental activities from the available sources and funds from the UGC, State Government and other sources. The various departments on the campus are well accommodated in different buildings of their own with lawns.
Vision & Mission
* To be the leading centre of higher education.
* To excel in teaching and research through creativity and productivity.
* To inculcate competitive spirit among students with a global vision.
* To strive constantly to achieve high standards in teaching and research.
* To carve out a niche for the University imparting higher quality teaching with a holistic approach.
* To encourage interdisciplinary teaching and research.
* To conduct collaborative academic and research programmes.
* To design, publish and disseminate relevant literature to strengthen higher education, social and cultural integration.
Administration, Art, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Botany, Business, Business Management, Civil Engineering, Economics, Education, Engineering, Geology, Law, Management, Math, Mathematics, Mechanical, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Political Science, Public Administration, Science, Sociology, Zoo Biology