Looking to earn a high quality business degree with a top-notch reputation in the business community? You’ve come to the right place! AIB provides an excellent environment for you to nurture and develop your business skills. And that’s not all! AIB’s unique advantages include:|
* Real Education. All your classes are business-related.
* Real Connections. We will help you find a part-time job that usually relates to your major. Most students graduate with PAID EXPERIENCE in their field—making them VERY attractive to full-time employers!
* Real Careers. Each year, at least 95% of our graduates are placed in full-time business jobs!
* Unique Class Schedule. Day classes wrap up by early afternoon. You almost never have Friday classes.
* Degree Options. You earn an associate of applied science degree in less than two years (a little longer for Realtime Reporting majors). Once you’ve earned that, you may then choose to pursue a bachelor of science degree in either Accounting or Business Administration.
* Apartments. No dorms at AIB! You’ll live in an on-campus apartment.
* Activities. Check out the Activities Center (complete with a gym, indoor track and weight room); sorority house; outdoor swimming pool; and 1950’s style diner. Get involved with student organizations, intramural sports and lots of other fun activities.
* Small Class Size. The average class size is 25-30 students.
* Cost. We are one of the least expensive private colleges in Iowa. Most students qualify for financial aid.
Accounting, Administration, Business, Business Administration, Business Management, Communication, Communication Design, Financial Services, Information Technology, Insurance, Management, Marketing, Technology, Travel
2500 Fleur Drive
IA 50321-1799 Des Moines
Phone: (515) 244-4221