Lehigh Valley College has been providing students with personalized career training for over 135 years.|
Formerly Allentown Business School, Lehigh Valley College has continually evolved our approach in order to offer each of our students the chance to make a difference in today’s job market. While our programs have changed to reflect society’s needs, we’ve remained committed to offering industry-current training designed to deliver excellent employment opportunities.
• Fast-Track Degree Programs: Complete your training in as little as 18 months!
• Hands-On Industry Training: Students learn by doing, using the same techniques and tools utilized by professionals in their desired fields.
• Industry-Current Technology Resources: 40 classrooms, 2 art studios, a photo/video studio, 4 Mac labs, 5 PC labs, and a 24/7 wireless laptop environment.
• Flexible Class Schedules.
• Individual Instruction.
• Learning Center: Students can receive extra help for all of their classes from professors and upper classmates.
• Career Services: Our full-time career services staff can assist with resume preparation, interviewing skills, portfolio preparation, employment placement, and part-time job assistance.
• Tuition Planning: Tuition planning assistance is available to all students.
• Financial Aid.
• Housing Assistance: Housing assistance is available to all students.
Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Graphic Design, Management, Marketing, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Network Management, Network Technology