The goal of the School of Education is to provide all students with a solid foundation of skills and knowledge necessary for success in their professions and for their growth as lifelong learners. To this end, faculty from the School of Education combine their efforts toward developing the following student outcomes:|
* A person who loves learning and applies knowledge and theory to the practice of education.
* A person who applies principles of a Christian world view to his/her profession.
* A person who serves effectively in social relationships with global, equitable sensitivity and skill.
* A person who is aware of the importance of healthful living practices.
* A person who effectively leads others toward fulfillment of their God-given potential.
Accounting, Agribusiness, Allied Health, Animal Science, Architectural Technology, Architecture, Art, Art Education, Aviation, Aviation Flight, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Behavioral Sciences, Biochemistry, Biology, Biophysics, Business, Chemistry, Clinical Laboratory Science, Communication, Computing, Dietetic Sciences, Digital Media, Economics, Education, Elementary Education, Engineering, English, Environmental Sciences, Family, Finance, Fine Arts, French Studies, General Studies, Graphic Design, History, Horticulture, Information Systems, Journalism, Landscape Design, Language, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Music, Nursing, Nutrition, Photography, Physical Therapy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Public Relations, Religion, Secondary Education, Social Studies, Social Work, Sociology, Spanish, Speech Pathology, Theology, Visual Arts
MI 49104Berrien Springs
Phone: (269) 471-6343
Fax: (269) 471-2670